For your safety, please review the Spa rules before entering.
- Shower using warm water before entering the whirlpool or after use of toilet facilities.
- Minimum age of 18 is required for whirlpool use.
- Persons with medical conditions should not enter the whirlpool without prior consultation and permission from their physician.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol, tranquilizers or any drugs that can cause drowsiness or raise/lower blood pressure should not enter the whirlpool.
- Observe a reasonable time limit in the whirlpool. Lengthy exposure may result in nausea, dizziness or fainting.
- Family appropriate and clean swim attire only.
- Bathing load: 8 people.
Steam Room Guidelines:
- Adults only, 18 and older
- Please limit your time to a maximum of 10 minutes
- Please shower before entering the Steam Room
- No food, drink, glass or animals allowed
- Individuals on over-the-counter or prescribed medication that may cause drowsiness should not use Steam without consulting a doctor
- No shaving
- No shoes
- Appropriate swimwear required
- Exercise is not permitted
Sauna Room Guidelines:
- Minimum age to use the sauna is 16.
- Do not exercise in the sauna. Wait at least 5 minutes after exercising to cool your body temperature down before using the sauna. Sustained stretching is acceptable.
- Do not wear rubberized or plastic swimsuits as they can melt. Sweatshirts, sweatpants, and athletic shoes are not allowed.
- Limit your time in the sauna. Long use may result in nausea, dizziness or fainting.
- Pregnant women, elderly persons and persons with heart disease, diabetes or high/low blood pressure should not enter the sauna without prior medical consultation and permission from their physician.
- Do not enter the sauna while under the influence of alcohol, tranquilizers or any other drugs that can cause drowsiness or raise/lower blood pressure.
- Shaving is not permitted in the sauna.
- Gum, food, and beverages are not allowed except water in a sealed plastic container.
- After using the sauna, please take a cleansing shower before entering the pools.
- Please take all reading materials with you after use.
- Caution: Due to electrical and fire hazard, do not put water on sauna heater or leave reading material in the sauna.