Give the Gift of Time
When you volunteer at the Y, you take an active role in bringing about meaningful, enduring change in our own community. If you’d like to share a passion, develop a skill, or just meet new friends, consider volunteering at the YMCA of South Palm Beach County.
We are accepting volunteer applications from potential volunteers that are ages 16 years or older. For information about volunteer opportunities for youth ages 13-15, please consider opportunities available via our teen programming.
Register as a YMCA Volunteer and you may...
- Join our Y Boards or specialized committees
- Coach or referee for our Y Sports teams
- Volunteer at our Annual Y Events which offer various opportunities.
- Motivate, tutor or support youth by helping in our After school care programs, Preschool, THE LAB Teen Center, etc.
- Raise funds to help strengthen your community through the Annual Giving Campaign, where contributions go to the Y’s financial assistance program
- Help with administrative/clerical duties or event planning which support our Y's events and operations
- Become a member of Togetherhood™ – a committed group of volunteers who decide on and implement group volunteer projects throughout the year. Our Boca and Boynton YMCA branches offer Togetherhood options. Please contact your local branch for opportunities.
Please note, the YMCA is unable to fulfill Court ordered Community Service hours.
UPCOMING VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Halloween at the Boynton YMCA - October 21. CLICK HERE
REGISTER TO VOLUNTEER HERE