The YMCA is a place where children can learn, grow and thrive after school!
The Y's After School child care program provides more than simply supervision; by combining academics with play, the Y offers a caring and safe environment where youth can achieve, feel a sense of belonging, build friendships and explore new interests.
Kids participate in engaging curriculum, themed activities, a minimum of 30 minutes of physical activity a day, homework assistance, swimming (on designated days) and the opportunity to join a variety of specialty clinics.
The safety of our participants and staff is our highest priority. Although an inherit risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space, we take numerous safety precautions and follow strict cleaning guidelines and procedures in our after school facilities.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN AFTER SCHOOL CARE
- All staff are required to wear a mask and at all times excluding during snack times, water activities and outdoor physical activities.
- Activities that do not require close physical contact between multiple participants will be planned as much as possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided frequently to children throughout the day.
- For snack time, all surfaces will be disinfected using approved cleaning products.
- For more information, please contact your local Branch Director.
YMCA of South Palm Beach County After School Care
Click each branch location below to see After School options
DeVos-Blum Family YMCA
9600 S. Military Trail
Boynton Beach, FL 33436
Peter Blum Family YMCA
6631 Palmetto Circle S.
Boca Raton, FL 33433
THE LAB Teen Center at Town Center
6000 Glades Rd, Suite 1370 A
Boca Raton, FL 33431