Designed to give participants individualized attention to improve or master their swim skills.
Together, the instructor, participant and/or parent determine goals for the session and the curriculum is customized in order to meet these goals. Private lessons are 30-45 minutes in length.
Outcomes & Benefits:
One-on-one personal attention scheduled with Instructor
Swim skill improvement
Swim skill mastery
6 x 30 min private lesson (one on one): Members: $162 | Non-members: $262
6 x 45 minute semi-private lessons (two person): Members: $131 | Non-members: $215
Tips & Preparation
- Arrive 5 minutes early so that your child can use the restroom prior to the lesson (If not potty trained, please arrive in a swim diaper) and meet the instructor.
- Check in at the Front Desk upon arrival.
- Come to class dressed in a family appropriate, clean swimsuit. Clothes, street shoes, diaper bags, and other personal items can be stored in the locker rooms; bring your own lock and leave your valuables at home.
- Sandals or flip-flops are permitted in the pool area.
- Be prepared to speak to instructor what you would like to work on/achieve. Inform the instructor of physical impairments or fear of/bad experiences with the water to ensure a more positive lesson
- Bring a towel, goggles (if desired).
- No food is allowed on the pool deck, please leave snacks at home.