REDISCOVER FUN! Y Campers stay active and learning during the summer while participating in engaging activities!
The YMCA is proud to provide a safe environment for children to stay active and learning outside of the school year, for preschoolers to teenagers. Our weekly themes keep them engaged and help inspire the discovery of new friendships.
At the Y, we understand the importance of the camp experience and recognize that kids and families need it now more than ever. The safety of our campers and staff is our highest priority. Although an inherit risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present, working together we have and can substantially reduce the risk.
TO REGISTER FOR CAMP:
YMCA of South Palm Beach County Summer Camp
June 21 - August 6, 2021
Click each branch below to see Summer Camp options:
DeVos-Blum Family YMCA
The DeVos-Blum Family YMCA of Boynton Beach is located:
9600 S. Military Trail
Boynton Beach, FL 33436
WHAT WE ARE PLANNING FOR 2021 SUMMER CAMP:
- Temperatures will be checked at drop-off. No sick children will be allowed to attend.
- At check in, Y staff will complete daily temperature check of every child. Once the child is cleared, staff will escort child to bathroom to wash hands or use sanitizer.
- All staff are required to wear a mask and will wash hands as often as possible.
- Campers are required to wear masks at all times excluding during meal times, water activities and outdoor physical activities.
- Activities that do not require close physical contact between multiple participants will be planned as much as possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided frequently to children throughout the day.
- For meals, all surfaces will be disinfected at the beginning of each shift and before lunch, using approved cleaning products.