Ready, Set, Summer! Y Campers stay active and learning during the summer while participating in engaging activities!
The YMCA is proud to provide a safe environment for children to stay active and learning outside of the school year, for preschoolers ages 3 to teenagers. Our weekly themes keep them engaged and help inspire the discovery of new friendships.
At the Y, we understand the importance of the camp experience and recognize that kids and families need it now more than ever. The safety of our campers and staff is our highest priority. Although an inherit risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present, working together we have and can substantially reduce the risk.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT 2020 SUMMER CAMP
- Capacity is limited due to social distancing requirements.
- Temperatures will be checked at drop-off. No sick children will be allowed to attend.
- At check in, Y staff will complete daily temperature check of every child. Once the child is cleared, staff will escort child to bathroom to wash hands or use sanitizer.
- All staff are required to wear a mask and will wash hands as often as possible.
- Campers are required to wear masks at all times excluding during meal times, water activities and outdoor physical activities.
- Large group activities will be eliminated. Activities that do not require close physical contact between multiple participants will be planned as much as possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided frequently to children throughout the day.
- For meals, all surfaces will be disinfected at the beginning of each shift and before lunch, using approved cleaning products.
- Field trips will not be available at this time due to social distancing requirements.
- For more information, please contact your local Branch Director.
YMCA of South Palm Beach County Summer Camp
Click each branch location below to see Summer Camp options
DeVos-Blum Family YMCA
The DeVos-Blum Family YMCA of Boynton Beach is located:
9600 S. Military Trail
Boynton Beach, FL 33436