Y camp focuses on building self-esteem, confidence and social skills while increasing independence and health and wellness awareness. Your camper will have fun and make new friends while exploring new experiences.
FOR SUMMER CAMP INQUIRIES:
Traditional Camp - Sandra Dejesus, 561-536-1430
Aquatics Camp - Julio Fuentes, 561-536-1406
Fitness Camp - Ira Bell, 561-536-1400
Sports Camp - Ian Peterson, 561-536-1436
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR 2022 SUMMER CAMP:
- All staff are required to wear a mask and will wash hands as often as possible.
- Campers are required to wear masks at all times excluding during meal times, water activities and outdoor physical activities.
- Activities that do not require close physical contact between multiple participants will be planned as much as possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided frequently to children throughout the day.
- For meals, all surfaces will be disinfected at the beginning of each shift and before lunch, using approved cleaning products.