Boca Raton YMCA
The Peter Blum Family Y of Boca Raton offers one of the most comprehensive and affordable health and fitness solutions for the entire family! We are much more than a Boca Raton gym, we’re a cause and a community in which to belong!
YMCA Member Benefits:
• More than 70 group exercise classes each week, included in your Y membership.
• Special member rates on our many YMCA program offerings (personal training, etc.).
• Make friends and discover a sense of community.
• Friendly staff with values like caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
• Focus on your overall health and well-being and find balance in your life.
• Bring a guest for 2 complimentary visits!
• Volunteer at the YMCA and give back to your community.
• Join a community where everyone belongs!
• Financial assistance available to those who qualify.
The Y offers something for everyone! Our members enjoy:
* Hundreds of fitness classes, constantly evolving
* 7,000-square-foot fitness center
* Sports programs and training courses
* Full-size, 7,200-square-foot gymnasium
* Mommy and Me swimming classes for infants
* Two indoor pools (family wade-in and lap pool)
* Full-day preschool (Click here for 2017-2018 Preschool information)
* Water exercise and therapy classes
* After school and summer camp programs
* Programs for children and teens with disabilities
* Youth and adult Sports programs (such as soccer, basketball, baseball, and swimming)
* and so much more!
Call the Boca Raton YMCA at 561.395.9622 for more information.