Healthy Kids Day is a free event on April 9th from 10a-1p at the Boca & Boynton Y promoting youth health & wellness activities such as summer camp, youth sports, fitness classes, etc. as well as provides a fun-filled day of activities for the community!
New Members enjoy Member SPECIALS on Healthy Kids Day weekend! (April 9-10) CLICK HERE TO JOIN!
Healthy Kids Day will include fun games & activities such as:
- Relay races
- Bungee Jumping
- Rock climbing wall
- Bounce houses
- Dance Team performances
- Kids Color Fun Run (sponsored by Petrover Orthodontics - Boynton Y only)
- Sports & program demos
- Soccer shoot out contest
- Petting Zoo
- Community partner vendors
- Bubble mania station
- Magic show
- Food trucks
- AND MORE!
*Activities may vary by Y location.
We will also have Health & Wellness specials all weekend!
There are MANY benefits of being a Y member, including:
- A ton of group exercise classes including indoor cycling, Les Mills BODYPUMP, BODYCOMBAT & CORE, Boot camp, Barre, Zumba, Yoga, Enhance Fitness, Parkinson's Cycle, etc. Check out our group ex schedules!
- Personal Training and youth fitness classes for kids and teens.
- Small Group Training options for ALL fitness levels.
- FREE Child Care with engaged play and limited screen time while you work out or simply relax and enjoy "me time".
- Aqua fitness or lap swimming in our large indoor heated pools
- Adult sports and activities such as Pickleball, Basketball and Volleyball, as well as a Boca Y Run Club
- A variety of programs for youth such as Sports, Karate, Swim Team, and THE LAB Teen Center in Boca
- Access to both our Boynton Beach and Boca Raton Y Facilities, as well as Nationwide Membership access including Y facilities across the nation.
- Online reservations and contactless check-in with our Y App.
- Special member rates on our many Y programs (sports, preschool, camp, after school care, etc.)
- Volunteering opportunities and events/activities for the entire family to enjoy.
- and MUCH MORE!