Our Mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
To achieve this Mission, we strive to:
- Be community centered. For 175 years, we’ve been listening and responding to our communities.
- Bring people together, connecting people of all ages and backgrounds to bridge the gaps in community needs.
- Nurture potential, because everyone should have the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
- Maintain a local presence and global reach. We mobilize local communities to effect lasting, meaningful change.
Our Areas of Impact
To bring about meaningful change in individuals and communities, we must be focused and accountable. At the Y, we measure the success of our cause by how well we engage communities in our three areas of impact:
- Youth Development—Empowering young people to reach their full potential
- Healthy Living—Improving individual and community well-being
- Social Responsibility—Providing support and inspiring action in our communities
By nurturing the potential of every child and teen, improving health and well-being, and supporting and serving our neighbors, the Y ensures that everyone has the opportunity to become healthier, more confident, connected and secure.
The Y is the leading non-profit committed to strengthening community by connecting all people to their potential, purpose and each other. Working locally, we focus on empowering young people, improving health and well-being, and inspiring action in and across communities.
By bringing together people from different backgrounds, perspectives and generations, we ensure that we all have access to the opportunities, relationships and resources necessary to learn, grow and thrive.
YMCA Programs & Services Access
The Y is committed to providing equal access to its programs, facilities, and enjoyment without regard to race, ability, creed, national origin, and gender. We celebrate the presence of differences that make each person unique. We intentionally engage and develop all members of the Y community. And we strive to connect and serve populations at home and around the world.
The Y will make reasonable accommodations whenever possible to meet special needs. Please inform us during the enrollment process if you or a family member requires any special accommodation.
Learn about the Y's IMPACT in our community!