Boynton Beach YMCA
The DeVos-Blum Family YMCA of Boynton Beach offers one of the most comprehensive and affordable health and fitness offerings for the entire family! We are so much more than a Boynton Beach gym; we’re a cause and a community to which you belong.
YMCA Member Benefits:
• More than 70 group exercise classes each week, included in your Y membership.
• Special member rates on our many YMCA program offerings (personal training, etc.).
• Make friends and discover a sense of community.
• Friendly staff with values like caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
• Focus on your overall health and well-being and find balance in your life.
• Bring a guest for 2 complimentary visits!
• Volunteer at the YMCA and give back to your community.
• Join a community where everyone belongs!
• Financial assistance available to those who qualify.
The Y offers something for everyone! Our members enjoy:
* Hundreds of fitness classes, constantly evolving
* Yoga & Pilates
* Water exercise and therapy classes
* State-of-the-art workout facility
* Sports programs and training courses
* Full-size gymnasium
* Two indoor pools (family wade-in and lap pool)
* Full-day preschool (Click here for 2017-2018 Preschool information)
* Community wellness programs
* After school and summer camp programs
* Youth and adult Sports programs (such as: soccer, basketball, baseball and swimming)
* Mommy and Me swimming classes for infants
* and so much more!
More information about your Boynton Beach YMCA:
Families may access the Member Playground through the fence that faces the sidewalk on the north side of the building, across from the baseball diamond and sports field. Monday – Friday the south side of the playground is for the use of the preschool program and the north side is for YMCA members. On Saturday and Sunday the member playground is open to members. Guardians are required to supervise children on the playground at all times.
Call the Boynton Beach YMCA at 561.738.9622 for more information.