Boca Raton YMCA
The Peter Blum Family YMCA of Boca Raton offers one of the most comprehensive and affordable health and fitness offerings for the entire family! We are so much more than a Boca Raton gym, we’re a cause and a community in which to belong..
YMCA Member Benefits:
• More than 70 group exercise classes each week, included in your Y membership.
• Special member rates on our many YMCA program offerings (personal training, etc.).
• Make friends and discover a sense of community.
• Friendly staff with values like: caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
• Focus on your overall health and well-being and find balance in your life.
• Bring a guest for 2 complimentary visits!
• Volunteer at the YMCA and give back to your community.
• Join a community where everyone belongs!
• Financial assistance available to those who qualify.
The Y offers something for everyone! Our members enjoy:
* Hundreds of fitness classes, constantly evolving
* 7,000-square-foot fitness center
* Sports programs and training courses
* Full-size, 7,200-square-foot gymnasium
* Mommy and Me swimming classes for infants
* Two indoor pools (family wade-in and lap pool)
* Full-day preschool (Click here for 2017-2018 Preschool information)
* Water exercise and therapy classes
* After school and summer camp programs
* Programs for children and teens with disabilities
* Youth and adult Sports programs (such as: soccer, basketball, baseball and swimming)
* and so much more!
Call the Boca Raton YMCA at 561.395.9622 for more information.