Vivienne and Harry Parness Aquatic Center
- Enjoy swim lessons, aqua fitness, lap swimming, and fun in the aquatic center.
- The Aquatic center contains two pools – a fitness pool and a recreational/family pool.
- Water attractions include a 50 -foot serpentine slide, rain tree fountain and zero-depth entry area.
- The Aquatic Center opens 15 minutes after the facility opens and closes 30 minutes before the facility closes.
Monday – Thursday: 5:45 am – 9:30 pm
Friday: 5:45 am- 8:30 pm
Saturday: 7:15 am- 5:30 pm
Sunday: 7:15 am – 3:30 pm
Monday – Thursday: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Friday: 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Saturday: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
*The Aquatic Center slide may be closed for special events or maintenance. For an up to date schedule, please contact the member services desk.
Our swimming lessons are specifically tailored to the participant’s age, swimming ability, level of physical development and confidence in the water. The Y ensures a low instructor-to-student ratio to make sure our kids get plenty of personal attention. Our kids will advance in the program as they become more skilled in the water through the Y’s progressive swimming lesson program. View Swim Session Dates
- Swimming Level Descriptions
- Swim Level Flow Chart
- Private Swimming Lessons and Semi Private Lessons
- Adult Masters Program
- Lifeguarding Courses
- CPR/AED Program
- Registration Forms_Aquatics_Boynton
- Water Aerobics
Additionally, a variety of programs are also available through our Aquatics department, some of which include our National Parkinson’s Foundation Program, Water Fitness & Arthritis classes, Aquatic/Jr. Lifeguard Camps, and more! For more information, please contact our Aquatics Director, Cindy Dube 561-536-1406 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Water Safe tips and prevention programs, as well as more information on our Adaptive Swim program, visit our Waterwise link.