Vivienne and Harry Parness Aquatic Center
- Enjoy swim lessons, aqua fitness, lap swimming, and fun in the aquatic center.
- The Aquatic center contains two pools – a fitness pool and a recreational/family pool.
- Water attractions include a 50 -foot serpentine slide, rain tree fountain and zero-depth entry area.
- The Aquatic Center opens 15 minutes after the facility opens and closes 30 minutes before the facility closes.
What Is Splash Bash you may ask? It is a community event where the Y is offering 4 days of FREE swimming lessons December 14-17, 2015. The lessons are targeted at those who would normally not take swim lessons and are non-members of the facility.
Splash Bash offers lessons for Adults/teens (13+), Parent/Child, Preschools (3-5), and School aged (6-12). Morning sessions for Adult/Teens, Parent/Child, and Preschoolers will be offered. Evening lessons will be offered for Adults, Parent/Child, Preschool, and School aged kids.
For more information, visit www.ymcawaterwise.org Sign up at the front desk. Registration starts November 15!
Monday – Thursday: 5:45 am – 9:30 pm
Friday: 5:45 am- 8:30 pm
Saturday: 7:15 am- 5:30 pm
Sunday: 7:15 am – 3:30 pm
Monday – Thursday: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Friday: 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Saturday: 12:00 pm – 5: 00 pm
*The Aquatic Center slide may be closed for special events or maintenance. For an up to date schedule, please contact the member services desk.
Our swimming lessons are specifically tailored to the participant’s age, swimming ability, level of physical development and confidence in the water. The Y ensures a low instructor-to-student ratio to make sure our kids get plenty of personal attention. Our kids will advance in the program as they become more skilled in the water through the Y’s progressive swimming lesson program.
- Swimming Level Descriptions
- Swim Schedule
- Swim Level Flow Chart
- Private Swimming Lessons and Semi Private Lessons
- Adult Masters Program
- Lifeguarding Courses
- CPR/AED Program
- Registration Forms_Aquatics_Boynton
- Water Aerobics
Additionally, a variety of programs are also available through our Aquatics department, some of which include our National Parkinson’s Foundation Program, Water Fitness & Arthritis classes, Aquatic/Jr. Lifeguard Camps, and more! For more information, please contact our Aquatics Director, Cindy Dube 561-536-1406 or firstname.lastname@example.org.