Vivienne and Harry Parness Aquatic Center
- Enjoy swim lessons, aqua fitness, lap swimming, and fun in the aquatic center.
- The Aquatic center contains two pools – a fitness pool and a recreational/family pool.
- Water attractions include a 50 -foot serpentine slide, rain tree fountain and zero-depth entry area.
- The Aquatic Center opens 15 minutes after the facility opens and closes 30 minutes before the facility closes.
Monday – Thursday: 5:45 am – 9:30 pm
Friday: 5:45 am- 8:30 pm
Saturday: 7:15 am- 5:30 pm
Sunday: 7:15 am – 3:30 pm
Monday – Thursday: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Friday: 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Saturday: 12:00 pm – 5: 00 pm
*The Aquatic Center slide may be closed for special events or maintenance. For an up to date schedule, please contact the member services desk.
Our swimming lessons are specifically tailored to the participant’s age, swimming ability, level of physical development and confidence in the water. Our kids will advance in the program as they become more skilled in the water through the Y’s progressive swimming lesson program.
For more information, please contact Cindy Dube at 561-536-1406 or email@example.com.
- Swimming Level Descriptions
- Swim Schedule
- Swim Level Flow Chart
- Private Swimming Lessons and Semi Private Lessons
- Adult Masters Program
- Lifeguarding Courses
- CPR/AED Program
- Registration Forms_Aquatics_Boynton
- Water Aerobics
Additionally, a variety of programs are also available through our Aquatics department, some of which include our National Parkinson’s Foundation Program, Water Fitness & Arthritis classes, Aquatic/Jr. Lifeguard Camps, Lifeguard courses, Aquatic Camps and much more! Contact our Aquatics Director today to find out specifics on these programs.